Sunday, April 7, 2013

Procrastination


Procrastination may be the worst thing ever.  No matter how much you have it in your mind you are going to do something, most likely you will put off things still every now and then.

A good example of my procrastination skills would have to be these blogs in general, I need to have 3 each week between Monday and Sunday.  Has anyone else figured out what day I usually post on? That’s right, Sunday night!  I could probably take the time to do them throughout the week; I just never get around to it.

Another great example would be the 2 posters I have due in AP Comparative Government tomorrow morning.  I have had this assignment for over a week and I have yet to start.  Why? You might be asking… I just honestly have not felt like doing them whenever I have had time.  You are probably thinking that I will be doing them as soon as I get done with this then… But no I am planning on waiting until tomorrow morning at 4 to do them, no joke there.

If you struggle with procrastination, I would like to give you some advice that maybe I will start following too.  First, I would recommend writing everything in a planner.  Not only does a planner help you remember, you are able to schedule out your time.  Second, follow that planner.  This is where I fail.  I am very good at writing everything down, but very bad at following everything I write down.  My best advice, write everything in a planner and stick to it! No matter how much you want to hang out with your best friend at HyVee, always stick to your planner!

286

No comments:

Post a Comment