Saturday, September 1, 2012

Who Am I?


Who am I? It is a question one is often asked, especially near the start of school.  I’m sure that you have even asked that question to different people a hand full of times.  It doesn’t mean that you always enjoy answering it, or even know how to answer it.  But I will go ahead and tell you a little bit about myself.

            I am 16 and a junior in High School.  I enjoy dancing and taking Tang Soo Do at a local Karate Institute. I don’t currently play any sports in school, but in the past I have been on Dance Team, in cheerleading, basketball, volleyball, cross country, track, and softball.  I currently work for a local Minor League Baseball team, and will soon be starting to work the hockey games.  In my free time I like to hang out with my friends and boyfriend, go to football games, and get coffee.

            I have a little brother who is 12 and I love him to death even though sometimes I just can’t stand him.  I also have a Godson who is 3 and absolutely adorable.  I have no pets even though I love cats and have been trying to get one for years.  I grew up on an acreage outside of a small town, before moving into a bigger city.  Even though we moved, my dad still farms the land surrounding our old house, while my mom works for a local cable company.

            I live in Iowa, so we grow a lot of corn and some soybeans, and my dad still owns a small hog building.  During the summer I work for Pioneer Hi-bred helping in their research fields.  In the fall I also help my dad with his harvesting and with plowing his fields.  I hope to major in Biology either at Luther College or the University of Miami, and continue working in the fields until I go to Medical School to be a neonatologist.

            I am a blonde and I follow all the stereotypes of blondes very well.  I rarely understand jokes until they are explained to me, and I am good at running into things.  I am one of the most giggly and smiley teenagers you could ever meet.  However, I have learned some important lessons in life.  Don’t regret your mistakes but learn from them, and live your life and not take anything for granted, you never know when your life will change.

            Now you know a little bit about me so enjoy. J
 
419

No comments:

Post a Comment