Sunday, September 9, 2012

Those Things That I Just Do Not Understand


            I feel as though we all have that list of things that people can explain to you over and over again, and you still never understand what they are talking about.  I have a long list of these things and I will try to explain it all to you as best as I can.

            To begin with my list, Slenderman.  Who is he? What is the game about that people are playing? It has been explained to me but never seems to make any sense.  I also know it is supposed to scare you, but what people tell me it is wouldn’t be scary at all.

            Second, #oomf as a hashtag on Twitter.  It took me a month to figure out #yolo but I still have no idea what #oomf is.  Actually, the whole concept of hashtags on Twitter really makes no sense.

            That’s just two things that are really bugging me right now.  I feel like I will probably be making a new list every few weeks.  I will be trying to keep a list as I go and post every few weeks about it.  If anybody understands any of these things and wants to comment and try to explain them, they are more than welcome to.


208

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm6PGh2fvTg
    Watch it. Slenderman.

    ReplyDelete