Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Fast Pace World of Music


I just came to realize how out of date the music is on my iPod. I rarely listen to my iPod because of this very reason, and the fact that I don’t have the time or money to make any more purchases on iTunes.
1. “Friday” by Rebecca Black. I remember buying this song a year ago as a joke, like the rest of the teenage population. However, even though no one else listens to it anymore and people barely remember it, my friend Sam (http://saaaammmm.blogspot.com/) and I have resolved to jam to it one of these Fridays on our way to school.
2. Numerous Chinese lessons from Chinese I and II when I am in Chinese III. I realize that really don’t know the lessons from the first 2 years, but I never have listened to them and just skip over them so I feel as though I should just remove them from my iTunes altogether.
3. “Kissin U” by Miranda Cosgrove. I don’t really even know why I ever bought this song.  Similar to “Friday”, I think it was as a joke to make fun of it.  I’m starting to think that if people would stop making fun of bad songs and instead just ignore them, we would have so much fewer.
4. “The Lazy Song” by Bruno Mars.  I don’t even really know if this is all that out of date, but I only really listen to country now so to me it is.  I like the beat and it is kind of funny, and if I was a guy I think I would probably find it so true too.
These are just a few examples of why I never listen to my iPod anymore.  I have many more random songs that I could have used, these were just the ones playing while I was writing this, or at least tried to play on my iPod before I switched them.  If you have any older songs on your iPod that you never listen to anymore either, just commentJ
341



1 comment:

  1. Uhh I still have my Hannah Montana and Princess Diaries CDs on my iPod... come at me

    ReplyDelete