Sunday, March 10, 2013

Regrets


            We are all in high school, right? So we have probably all done things that we regret.  We all make mistakes, right?  But I feel like there are also some of those mistakes we make that we can’t even tell our best friend.  If you can’t tell your best friend, what are you supposed to do then?  Honestly, I don’t have the answer to that even though I really wish I did right now.

            I guess, if you are one of the people that go to church, mosque, temple, or whatever you may call it; you may want to pray about what you did.  Isn’t praying supposed to give you forgiveness? I don’t know, I usually sleep in church.

            There is always the chance that you will eventually be able to find that one person you can confide in with the information to help remove some of the guilt, even if they aren’t your best friend, just make sure that you can trust them.  Sometimes people can surprise you, and you may make a friend out of this mistake.

            If you can’t find someone to confide in, over time the guilt will diminish.  Give everything time and you will eventually find a bright side to what happened even if it seems like there never could be one.  Most importantly, remember this one mistake doesn’t define who you are.

228

No comments:

Post a Comment